A Wedding Planner is a professional who plans and organizes weddings. The planner looks after the services and supplies required for the wedding. The wedding planner also negotiates contracts with companies, who provide supplies and services for the wedding. A wedding planner is a person who makes sure that the wedding event is smooth and without any hiccups.
To make their weddings a grand success, couples are hiring the services of wedding planners, who excel in making the wedding event a memorable experience for the bride and groom as well as for the people attending the wedding.
Some of the things that a wedding planner does are:
* Interviewing the couple and their family – It is necessary for the planner to know exactly how the groom and bride and their families want the wedding affair to be conducted. So, it requires the planner to sit with them and discuss the various possibilities and options that they would like to be included in the wedding.
* Budget preparation – This is the most important factor of a wedding and the planner has to make sure that the money delegated for each aspect ultimately produces the desired results.
* Wedding Attires – The planner has the added responsibility of getting the clothes to be worn by the bride and groom in the wedding and in some cases for a couple of days running up to the gala event.
* Attendee list preparation – A planner’s job also involves preparing the attendee list for the wedding day plus the planner is supposed to send the attendees an invitation for the wedding.
* Identifying Event venue – The planner is also required to assist the client in deciding the venue for the event and once the choice is made, he/she has to do the booking of the venue.